Everest in the Alps 2021 has been postponed…

This won’t come as a surprise to many of you after the recent tightening of restrictions here in the UK, but unfortunately, we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel EiA for 2021.

Whilst we were happy to wait and see while things were looking more positive, we are now in a situation where we are not allowed to leave the country unless we have a legally permitted reason, as well as not being allowed to enter Switzerland.

Although this might change by the end of February or the beginning of March, we understand that the odds are likely low and waiting that long will provide much uncertainty to our team members and their families.

So it’s with a heavy heart that we must turn the page on EiA 2021 but we will be back stronger than ever, ready to tackle Everest in the Alps 2022.

Thank you for all of your support!

Anna Rea
12/01/21